Now we all need to satisfy that sweet tooth from now and then. This bite size strawberry cheesecake cloud aims to satisfy your cravings without bombarding your body with tones of processed sugar. The desert is super low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and can be added to any diet plan.
Ingredient proportions will yield : 8 servings
Nutrient information per serving size of: 100 grams
Calories: 138.| Total Fat: 2 g . Saturated Fat: 0 g . Trans Fat: 0 g . Cholesterol: 3 Carbohydrates: 27 g . Sodium: 110 mg . Dietary Fiber: 3 g . Sugars: 22 g . Protein: 4 g
- 100 grams fat-free cream cheese
- 50 grams Coconut Palm Sugar
- 100 ml low-fat Greek yogurt
- 10 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 100 grams unsweetened strawberry jam
- 200 grams diced strawberries
- 75 grams whole almonds
- 4 dates
Directions for making your own Strawberry Cheesecake Cloud
- In a mixing bowl put the sugar, yogurt, cream cheese and lemon juice. Beat the ingredients with an electric mixer until the concoction is smooth and the sugar has been completely integrated. Keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it
- Combine the diced strawberries with the jam in a small bowl
- Put the almonds in a food processor until they become crumbs, after wich add the dates and continue crumbing them until they are completely combined.
- If you do not have a food processor, consider buying crumbed almonds and simply slice the dates into small pieces.
- To assemble. Start with a layer of almond mixture, then cheesecake and yogurt batter and last but not least the strawberry mixture. Add one more layer of each.
I recommend that you use small, 100 gram cups for each serving of the strawberry cheesecake cloud.
A healthy little strawberry cheesecake cloud that anyone can enjoy, at any time of the day. Fluffy, soothing and fulfilling.
If you would like more details on the subject or if you have any questions, objections, hateful comments or highly deserved praises to offer please do not hesitate to leave a comment.
Also if you have a product that you would like me to review and research, I gladly welcome the challenge.
Be The First to Read our Newest Articles