This savory herbal sweet potatoes recipe is both extremely nutritious and delicious. It makes for a great dinner or lunch side but can also be enjoyed as a healthy dish on its own.
Proportion size yield 8 servings of Savory Herbal Sweet Potatoes
Nutritional information per serving size of ½ cup Savory Herbal Sweet Potatoes
Calories: 146 . Total Fat: 9 g . Trans Fat: 0 g. Saturated Fat: 1 g . Cholesterol: 0 mg.| Sodium: 39 mg . Carbohydrates: 16 g . Sugars: 4 g . Dietary Fiber: 3 g . Protein: 2 g
- 6 large, peeled sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 large bell peppers
- 1 finely chopped, medium red onions
- 3 tablespoons/60 mL extra-virgin olive oil
- About 5 g or 1/4 cup chopped, fresh parsley
- 5 g or 1/4 cup chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
Directions for making Savory Herbal Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the chopped sweet potatoes, onion, peppers in a large bowl. Add in the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and the herbs
- Place nonstick baking sheet on a wide baking pan. Carefully arrange the sweet potato mixture in a single layer
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes until the potatoes are golden crisp on the outside and cooked well through
If you enjoyed this recipe and would like more healthy and delicious ideas, we recommend to browse over our Oriental Tuna Steak with Spinach and Avocado Salad recipe.
If you would like more details on the subject or if you have any questions, objections, hateful comments or highly deserved praises to offer please do not hesitate to leave a comment.
Also, if you have a product that you would like me to review and research, I gladly welcome the challenge.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!