This is a lighter, healthier and vegan friendly recipe for cranberry lemon cheesecake. Made with delicious and nutrient packed ingredients, it requires no oven time and can be enjoyed at any time of the day and during any season.
Proportion size yield: 24 squares of cranberry lemon cheesecake
Nutritional information per serving size of 1 square
Calories: 262 . Total Fat: 23 g ; Saturated Fat: 10 g . Cholesterol: 0 mg . Trans Fat: 0 g . Sodium: 50 mg . Dietary Fiber: 3 g . Carbohydrates: 11 g . Sugars: 3 g . Protein: 5 g
- 170 grams raw almonds
- 170 grams chopped dates (without the pit)
- 70 grams cacao powder
- 250 grams raw cashews (make sure to soak them for 2 hours)
- 150 grams fresh cranberries
- 200 grams organic coconut oil
- 60 grams raw agave
- 120 mL fresh lemon juice
- 120 mL filtered water
- 15 mL lemon zest
- 5 mL free vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
Directions for making your own Cranberry Lemon Cheesecake
- First the all important crust
- Toss the cacao power, dates and almonds in a food processor and shake until the ingredients are nicely combined
- Take the mix and make a ball out of it
- Take a cake 22 cm tin and grease it with the coconut oil
- Grab the crust mix and press it nicely on the bottom of the tin. Leave it aside for later
- Now for the delicious filling
- Throw all the ingredients in a blender and shake it until you get a smooth mix
- The recipe yields a pretty tart filling, so you can add sweetener or anything you want to spice it up with
- Place the filling over the crust. Take the cheesecake and let it sit in the freezer for about 6-7 hours.
The preparation will allow the cheesecake to freeze, so make sure you let it defrost before serving.
You can top it off with raw cashews and lemon zest. Enjoy this guild cranberry lemon cheesecake that will surely delight both vegans and omnivores alike.
If you enjoy low calorie treats, you might want to take a look at our strawberry cheesecake cloud recipe.
If you would like more details on the subject or if you have any questions, objections, hateful comments or highly deserved praises to offer please do not hesitate to leave a comment.
Also if you have a product that you would like me to review and research, I gladly welcome the challenge.
Be The First to Read our Newest Articles