The benefits of turmeric face mask include:
- Enhanced wound healing
- Protection from UV damage
- Natural and efficient treatment of Dermatologic diseases
- Anti-Aging Effects
The benefits of turmeric face mask are attributed to Curcumin, the active component of turmeric. Cucurmin is a polyphenolic compound that gives the herb its yellow colour that has shown to possess significant Anti-inflammatory, Antifungal Antioxidant, Anti-carcinogenic, Antibacterial Anti-mutagenic, Anticoagulant, and Anti-infective effects.
With this simple turmeric face mask, you can help improve the quality of skin without even breaking a sweat or spending a fortune on skincare products.
DIY Turmeric Face Mask
- 2 tablespoons Turmeric
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 1 or 2 spoons Yoghurt/ Milk – if you have oily skin or 2 tablespoons Olive oil if you have dry skin
- 1/2 tablespoons Honey
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients first and then the wet ones
- Mix until smooth, if you find the mask to be too dry, simply add more milk/olive oil/yoghurt
- Apply to the entire face using any brush
- Relax and let it sit for approx. 20 mins or until completely dry
- Wash off with warm water
- To get rid of the yellow pigment, use a make-up remover
If you would like more information on turmeric we recommend you browse over our Benefits of Turmeric Face Mask article.
If you would like more details on the subject or if you have any questions, objections, hateful comments or highly deserved praises to offer please do not hesitate to leave a comment.
Also, if you have a product that you would like me to review and research, I gladly welcome the challenge. Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Subscribe to our Newsletter!